Comment, mono-banter, irreverent (irrelevant) observations and the deranged ramblings of a cider-soaked festival-er trying to moBlog in the middle of a field, aka Glastonbury Festival 2005 (22 - 27 June, more or less).

Saturday, June 11, 2005

Glastonbury Festival 2005 starts here

So here goes, my very first moblog. I intend on scribbling whatever I can over the festival weekend, to bring to the web the atmosphere that 150,000 party people in a field creates.

This is where my e-mail enabled phone will come in. I can record sound and if only the blogging site supported it there'd be little clips here and there. Never mind, this is a Glastonbury Blog for the people, and a Glastonbury moBlog at that!

Come back in a couple of weeks, when I expect to be heading down to the south of England for a nice big party. Here goes nothing...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home